IJF INDIA Savings Accounts
Savings accounts are the most well-known and famous record administrations; you would have just worked upon. It is worked to urge individuals to spare their cash and use it when required. The solace that gets joined with the tag of reserve funds turns out to be a definitive answer for depending upon now and again of vulnerability and requirement for a thick sum. It will enhance your personal satisfaction and would enable you to lead an agreeable and simple life ahead. The best motivation to open up an investment account is the way that it will keep you fiscally solid and prepared for unforeseen costs as you will have some cash aside to satisfy your prerequisites. IJF India has presented sparing record design in Jaipur to energize the reserve funds propensity and empowers the contributors to procure pay by the financing costs. IJF India Nidhi Limited offers the most astounding sparing record loan fees in Jaipur to its individuals. The following are the required subtle elements: Savings Account Schemes IJF India Nidhi Limited presented the best sparing record plots in India to give the individuals most extreme advantages out of their speculation with us. Check the Details below :
Check The Details of the Savings
- SMS facility is available for the members.
- Nomination facility is available for the depositors.
- The maximum amount of deposit should not exceed ₹ 1,00,000/-
- Only one nominee is required for a deposit account.
- A person is legally empowered to operate a minor account and can file a nomination on behalf of the minor.
- By filling up the prescribed form, applicants can make the nominations and can change the nomination details during the subsistence of the account.
Documents Required for Opening a Savings Account
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- Government/ Defence ID Card
- Driving License
- Pension Payment Order
- Photo ID Card Issued by Post Office
- Photo ID Card Issued by University
- Photo ID Card Issued by Public Authority
- Aadhaar Letter / Card
- NREGA Card
- Credit Card Statement (not more than 3 months old)
- Income/ Wealth Tax Assessment Order
- Telephone Bill (not more than 3 months old)
- Bank Account Statement
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card (only if it contains the current address)
- Pension Payment Order
- Lease Deed/Sale Deed
- Proof of Residence Issued by University*
- Address Proof of Close Relatives
- Address Proof of Gazetted/ Senior PSU Officers
- Driving Licence
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Please provide the original documents for verification and a photocopy of each document is required.
- The payment of the deposit shall be made within a period of 7 to 14 days from the date of withdrawal request subject to other conditions fulfilled.
- Saving Account Schemes are mandatory to provide permanent address and a telephone number.
- It is mandatory to complete the KYC norms.
*Every deposit plan is for the members/shareholders only and terms and conditions will apply on all the deposit