Loan Against Govt. Securities (NSC, KVP, LIC Bond, Other Govt. Bonds):
Loan against Govt. Bond You might be invested in Govt. Securities like Post Office Bonds, other Govt. Bonds and LIC Bonds for a specific purpose like tax savings etc., Whereas the liquidity is little tough when it comes to encash the amount for your emergency financial needs. Here is the one point solution for ready cash provided by our IJF India Nidhi Ltd on your locked funds. This is unique product and we are the only Quasi-Banking NBFC offering the loan against above bonds.
- 1. Its mandatory to become as a member of the IJF India Nidhi Ltd, and Company will issue ten shares of Rs.10/- each with total value of Rs.100/- towards share capital.
- 2. Minimum Loan amount is Rs 10,000/- and Maximum Loan amount is Rs 10.00 Lakhs.
- 3. Avail Loan upto 80% of the surrender value of the Bond with attractive interest rate.
- 4. Bonds can be assigned to IJF India Nidhi Ltd by the respective Govt. Agency
- 5. Can be availed as Overdraft or Term Loan with easy EMI payments Option.
- 6. Maximum Loan period is 1-5 Year or leftover period for the maturity of the Bond whichever is earlier.
- 7. Nominal Pre-Closure charges 8. For EMI mode of payment, there would be bounce charges of Rs 500/- will be levied. And further 3% of EMI amount per month for delayed months will be levied.